Timetable for Live Streaming of Indonesian Team at Olympic Games in Pa…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jacelyn
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-08-21 01:49

본문

024788600_1711703337-1_037791100_1652712303-20220516IY_Lari_Estafet_Lalu_Muhammad_Zohri_1.jpgsian public is vital to encourage them.

Team Indonesia's events at the Paris 2024 Olympic Games today are guaranteed to be competitive and captivating. Following is the full schedule and streaming URL for

ed by Antara, on Tuesday (30/7/2024).
"I regret making many people sad. Such a lot of focus, so much energy over three years following the Olympic aspiration and finishing like this is pretty disheartening. Perhaps I'm just disappointed that I couldn't show m

he women's 200-meter individual medley.

In the swimming event, 16 swimmers with the fastest time results will advance to the semifinals. From the semifinals, the top eight swimmers will move on to the finals to vie for medals. The backing of

s underwhelming results at this Olympics.
"I'm grateful also to the Badminton Lovers and the Indonesian people who have provided encouragement and well-wishes for the Indonesian Team. I ask for forgiv

Support Gregoria

Gregoria Mariska broke the barren run of athletes in female singles in the last four of the Olympics. The last time an Indonesian female singles player reache

d. If you liked this information and you would like to get more info regarding academic archive resources kindly see our own web-page. While Di Maria was a year younger.
Both were young players depended on by Argentina to win the gold medal in Beijing 2008. Even though it's still unclear if they will participate in Paris 2024, the

Mixed doubles, Rinov Rivaldi/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari also failed to progress to the elimination stage. Meanwhile, the two male singles players, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and Jon

to advance to the quarterfinal round.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung has thus become the sole remaining Indonesian player at present in the badminton discipline. The following is the schedule for the 2024 Ol

ification to prepare for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already gone inside, I rushed from the warm-up area, bringing my ID card, chasing them. Entering the room, changed clothes, put on my racing outfit again, put on spikes, and headed straigh

o all the people who cheered for him.
"On the other hand, I feel hurt and also a lack of feeling. Truthfully, I can't feel any emotion, I can't tell whether I should be sad, mad, or happy," said Rio

Liputan6.com, Jakarta The journey of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After qualifying from the elimination round by finishing as the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to settle for finishing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter sprint at the

024245800_1712141024-000_9G879B.jpgcuring a medal at the Paris Olympics.
The Paris 2024 Olympics represents the second time for Rio to represent Indonesia in this international multi-sport event. He was stopped in the third round or round of 16 of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics after losing by Japanese wave rider Kanoa

acing sixth with a time of 10.26 seconds.
"Actually, I was quite warmed up, unlike the beginning. The only problem was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too short," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from

nkit F Bhakat and Dhiraj M Bommadevara.

Afterwards, La Memo will compete in Final E of the rowing event, particularly in the men's single sculls event. Even though it's only to decide rankings 25-30 after not managing to qualify to the quarter-finals, La Memo is still committed to deliver his best. This event can be watch

irst round on Sunday (28/7/2024) WIB.
In the second round, on Monday (29/7/2024) WIB, Rio scored a score that was not better than his opponent in Heat 3, South African surfing athlete Jordy Smith. The standard-bearer of the Red and White flag in the Tokyo Olympics inauguration had to abandon his aspirat

Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initiated her 2024 Olympics quest in the group round by defeating Ukrainian competitor Polina Buhrova (21-10 AND 21-15). Then she eliminated the challenge of Czech Republ

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Competing in the first round of the men's 100-meter event at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was directly assigned to heat 1. He raced against several top runners, including Kishane Thomp

esian athletes will be presented today.

The struggle of Indonesian athletes at the Paris 2024 Olympics is intensifying. Five delegates of the Red and White are ready to show their best skills at this most prestigious international sporting event. With great spirits, La Memo, Arif Dwi Pangestu, Diananda Choirunnisa, Joe Aditya Wijaya Kurniawan, and Az

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's surf sportsperson, Rio Waida, has apologized for not being able to give his best performance at the Paris 2024 Olympics. He also seems numb, and confe

tahani are prepared to honor Indonesia.

Today, the competition of Indonesian athletes commences with Arif Dwi Pangestu and Diananda Choirunnisa. They will compete in the combined event 1/8 elimination round of archery taking place at Les Invalides. This team will face representatives fr

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.